The social media sales revolution : the new rules for finding customers, building relationships, and closing more sales through online networking / Landy Chase, Kevin Knebl.
By: Chase, Landy.
Contributor(s): Knebl, Kevin.Material type: BookPublisher: New York : McGraw-Hill, c2011Description: xvi, 239 pages ; 24 cm.Content type: text Media type: unmediated Carrier type: volumeISBN: 9780071768504 (alk. paper); 0071768505 (alk. paper).Subject(s): Selling | Internet marketing | Social networks | Electronic commerce | Social media -- MarketingDDC classification: 658.8/72
|Item type||Current location||Collection||Call number||Copy number||Status||Date due|
|Non-Fiction||Davis (Central) Library Non-Fiction||Non-Fiction||358.872 CHA||1||Available|
Enhanced descriptions from Syndetics:
Cold-calling is history--your future is in social media!
The growth of LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook have revolutionized how business is done. Professionals of every type-including your prospective buyers-are migrating in droves to social media to find solutions. If you want their business, you have to be there, too.
Traditional sales methods like cold calling are no longer effective. Social media platforms are now your best tools. The Social Media Sales Revolution reveals the enormous opportunities now available for developing relationships and gaining new customers by leveraging the power of social media marketing. It provides a groundbreaking method for dominating markets by using the Internet to reverse the client acquisition process: instead of outbound marketing to generate leads, the entire process will "flip" to one of inbound attraction. You'll Learn how to:Present yourself to the business community online Build a significant online footprint Approach "e-prospects" Generate qualified leads through e-referrals Close more sales in the new world of social networking
Providing you with an early edge on the competition The Social Media Sales Revolution offers the techniques you need today to dominate the marketplace tomorrow.
Game changers : the six rules of the social media selling revolution -- Lock in sales with linkedIn : the gold standard of business social networking sites -- How to get results with Twitter : tapping into global conversations -- The role of Facebook in business development : this time, it's personal -- Blogging is easier than you think; it's also worth the effort -- Attracting attention to your online presence : how to be a magnet -- How to communicate with prospects online (and off-line) : netiquette for sales people -- Effective time management : integrating social media habits into your day -- Adjusting your schedule : a blueprint for your daily routine -- The future of selling : join the revolution.
Table of contents provided by Syndetics
- Preface (p. ix)
- Acknowledgments (p. xv)
- Chapter 1 Game Changers
- The Six Rules of the Social Media Sales Revolution (p. 1)
- Chapter 2 Lock in Sales with Linkedin
- The Gold Standard of Business Social Networking Sites (p. 23)
- Chapter 3 How to Get Results with Twitter
- Tapping into Global Conversations (p. 53)
- Chapter 4 The role of Facebook in Business Development
- This Time, It's Personal (p. 77)
- Chapter 5 Blogging is Easier Than You Think
- It's Also Worth the Effort (p. 97)
- Chapter 6 Attracting Attention to Your Online Presence
- How to Be a Magnet (p. 123)
- Chapter 7 How to Communicate with Prospects Online and Offline
- Netiquette for Salespeople (p. 143)
- Chapter 8 Effective Time Management
- Integrating Social Media Habits into Your Day (p. 171)
- Chapter 9 Adjusting Your Schedule
- A Blueprint for Your Daily Routine (p. 193)
- Chapter 10 The Future of Selling
- Join the Revolution (p. 215)
- Conclusion (p. 229)
- Index (p. 235)