Mind maps for business : revolutionise your business thinking and practice / Tony Buzan ; with Chris Griffiths and James Harrison, consultant editor.
By: Buzan, Tony.
Contributor(s): Griffiths, Chris | Harrison, James.Material type: TextPublisher: New York, NY : Pearson BBC Active, 2009Edition: First edition.Description: xxiv, 254 pages : color illustrations ; 24 cm.Content type: text Media type: unmediated Carrier type: volumeISBN: 9781406642902 (pbk.); 1406642908 (pbk.).Subject(s): Success in business | Intellect | Brain | Thought and thinking | Creative ability in businessDDC classification: 658.4001/9
|Item type||Current location||Collection||Call number||Copy number||Status||Date due||Barcode||Item holds|
|Non-Fiction||Davis (Central) Library Non-Fiction||Non-Fiction||658.4 BUZ||1||Available||T00495781|
Enhanced descriptions from Syndetics:
Tony Buzan is the world's leading author on the brain and learning. Here he shares his techniques with the business world to revolutionize business thinking and practice.
What is a mind map? -- How do you create a mind map? -- Mind mapping on a computer -- Managing yourself in time and being better organised -- Mind mapping for negotiations -- Mind mapping successful presentations -- Mind mapping for effective project management -- Leadership with mind maps -- Mind mapping for ideas generation and innovation -- Mind mapping for strategic thinking -- Mind mapping for better sales and marketing -- Mind mapping to set goals and embrace change.
2 7 11 96
Table of contents provided by Syndetics
- Foreword Nicky Oppenheimer, Chairman, De Beers
- Part 1 Mind Maps: The ultimate business 'software'
- 1 What is a Mind Map?
- 2 How do you create a Mind Map?
- 3 Mind mappingon a computer
- Part 2 Mind mapping for core business skills
- 4 Managing yourself in time and being better organised
- 5 Mind mapping for negotiations
- 6 Mind mapping successful presentations
- 7 Mind mapping for effective project management
- Part 3 Mind mapping for better business thinking
- 8 Leadership with Mind Maps
- 9 Mind mapping for ideas generation and innovation
- 10 Mind mapping for strategic thinking
- Part 4 Mind mapping for better business outcomes
- 11 Mind mapping for better sales and marketing
- 12 Mind mapping to set goals and embrace change