The organized home : design solutions for clutter-free living / Randall Koll and Casey Ellis.
By: Koll, Randall.
Contributor(s): Ellis, Casey.Material type: BookPublisher: Gloucester, Mass. : Rockport, 2004Description: 160 pages : color illustrations ; 26 cm.Content type: text Media type: unmediated Carrier type: volumeISBN: 1592530184.Subject(s): Interior decoration | Storage in the homeDDC classification: 747 Online resources: Table of contents
|Item type||Current location||Collection||Call number||Copy number||Status||Date due|
|Non-Fiction||Davis (Central) Library Non-Fiction||Non-Fiction||747 KOL||1||Available|
Enhanced descriptions from Syndetics:
The Organized Home is not merely a practical book about labeling boxes and finding more storage spaceûit's about great design. It's also about living smart and living with style.
Interior designer and lifestyle consultant Randall Koll and design writer Casey Ellis emphasize the intelligent and imaginative use of furniture and accessory choices to ensure that function goes hand-in-hand with good looks. This beautiful volume offers professional advice, surprising and clever solutions, insights into creating positive household habits, and inspiring full-color photographs detailing every room in the home.
11 79 135 177
Table of contents provided by Syndetics
- Organizing by design (p. 8)
- Creating a first impression (p. 11)
- Adding life to the living room (p. 22)
- Creating a double-duty dining room (p. 37)
- Getting control of the kitchen (p. 48)
- Organizing the family area (p. 63)
- Creating calm in the bedroom (p. 76)
- Furnishing the bathroom (p. 89)
- Taming children's rooms (p. 100)
- Making the home office work (p. 113)
- Taking a fresh look at laundry and mud rooms (p. 126)
- Celebrating in the organized home (p. 141)
- Buyer's guide: resources for creating an organized home (p. 154)
- Photographer credits (p. 157)
- About the authors (p. 158)
- Acknowledgments (p. 160)