Big cat babies / written and photographed by Jonathan and Angela Scott.
By: Scott, Jonathan.
Contributor(s): Scott, Angela.Material type: BookSeries: Collins big catGreen. Band 5: ; Collins big cat: Publisher: London : Collins, c2005Description: 23 pages : color illustrations ; 20 x 27 cm.Content type: text Media type: unmediated Carrier type: volumeISBN: 0007185944 (pbk.).Subject(s): Felidae -- Infancy -- Juvenile literature | Lion -- Infancy -- Juvenile literature | Leopard -- Infancy -- Juvenile literature | Cheetah cubs -- Juvenile literatureGenre/Form: Children's nonfiction.Summary: Collins Big Cat is a guided reading series for ages 4--7 edited by Cliff Moon. Children's authors and illustrators have created fiction and non-fiction books that your children should love to read, banded to help you choose the right book for every child. Practical teaching notes are included at the back of each book.Summary: 4-5 yrs.Summary: Animals.
|Item type||Current location||Collection||Call number||Copy number||Status||Date due|
|Childrens Easy Readers||Davis (Central) Library Children's Easy Readers||Children's Leap Ahead||SCO||1||Checked out||04/02/2020|
Enhanced descriptions from Syndetics:
BBC's Big Cat Diary presenter and photographer Jonathan Scott has written and photographed this beautiful and informative book all about Africa's big cats and their babies.
The stunning photographs show baby lions, leopards and cheetahs in their natural habitat, giving lots of discussion points.
* Green level/ Band 5 books offer early readers patterned, natural language and varied characters.
* Text type - Non-chronological report.
* There is a fact file on pages 22 and 23 for children to discuss.
* Jonathan and Angela Scott are well-known for their wildlife books and television programmes about big cats and other wildlife.
* Curriculum links- Geography: Passport to the world.
* This book has been levelled for Reading Recovery.
* This book has been quizzed for Accelerated Reader.
Reader for children.
Collins Big Cat is a guided reading series for ages 4--7 edited by Cliff Moon. Children's authors and illustrators have created fiction and non-fiction books that your children should love to read, banded to help you choose the right book for every child. Practical teaching notes are included at the back of each book.
5 11 24 37