The living well without lectins cookbook : 125 lectin-free recipes for optimum gut health, losing weight, and feeling great! / Claudia Curici.
By: Curici, Claudia.Material type: BookPublisher: Beverly, Massachusetts : Harvard Common Press, 2020Description: 224 pages : colour illustrations ; 24 cm.Content type: text | still image Media type: unmediated Carrier type: volumeISBN: 9781592339495; 1592339492.Subject(s): Gastrointestinal system -- Diseases -- Diet therapy -- Recipes | Cooking (Natural foods) | Plant lectinsGenre/Form: Cookbooks.DDC classification: 641.5/63 Summary: "The Living Well Without Lectins Cookbook is the first cookbook entirely devoted to today's most popular gut-health diet"-- Provided by publisher.
|Item type||Current location||Collection||Call number||Status||Date due|
|Non-Fiction||Davis (Central) Library Non-Fiction (NEST)||Non-Fiction (NEST)||641.563 CUR||Available|
Enhanced descriptions from Syndetics:
The first cookbook entirely devoted to today's most popular gut-health diet.
"The Living Well Without Lectins Cookbook is the first cookbook entirely devoted to today's most popular gut-health diet"-- Provided by publisher.
Table of contents provided by Syndetics
- Introduction: Thriving Without Lectins (p. 9)
- Chapter 1 Breakfasts and Smoothies (p. 29)
- Chapter 2 Crackers, Breads, and Savory Treats (p. 45)
- Chapter 3 Small Bites and Appetizers (p. 63)
- Chapter 4 Sauces, Dressings, and Spreads (p. 71)
- Chapter 5 Salads (p. 81)
- Chapter 6 Soups (p. 93)
- Chapter 7 Main Courses with Fish and Seafood (p. 105)
- Chapter 8 Main Courses with Chicken (p. 117)
- Chapter 9 Main Courses with Beef or Pork (p. 135)
- Chapter 10 Vegetables and Vegetarian Main Courses (p. 157)
- Chapter 11 Sweets and Treats (p. 187)
- Resources (p. 218)
- Acknowledgments (p. 219)
- About the Author (p. 220)
- Index (p. 221)