Creative spaces : people, homes, and studios to inspire / by Ted Vadakan and Angie Myung ; with Gregory Han.
Contributor(s): Myung, Angie [author.].Material type: BookPublisher: San Francisco, CA : Chronicle Books LLC, 2019Description: 1 volume : illustrations ; 28 cm.Content type: text | still image Media type: unmediated Carrier type: volumeISBN: 9781452174099; 1452174091.Subject(s): Artisans -- Homes and haunts | Interior decoration -- History -- 21st century -- Themes, motives | Interior decoration -- Themes, motives | 2000-2099Genre/Form: History.DDC classification: 747.009/05
|Item type||Current location||Collection||Call number||Status||Date due|
|Non-Fiction||Davis (Central) Library Non-Fiction||Non-Fiction||On Order|
Enhanced descriptions from Syndetics:
The debut book from acclaimed Los Angeles lifestyle brand Poketo! Creative Spaces: People, Homes, and Studios to Inspire explores the lives, homes, and studios of 23 artistic entrepreneurs, authors, and designers.
From a colorful desk in a tiny closet to expansive homes, Creative Spaces features a collection of unique interiors from across the country.
* Each individual feature contains an intimate profile and unexpected takeaways
* Proves creativity can be sparked anywhere
* Filled with stunning photography that shows how these creatives bring art into the everyday
This dynamic book showcases an eclectic mix of creatives, including artist Adam J. Kurtz, ceramicist Helen Levi, and DJ Peanut Butter Wolf, among others.
Fusing lifestyle with interior design, this peek into the spaces and lives of creative professionals will motivate dreamers and thinkers to become doers and makers.
* A perfect gift for interior design fans, design blog readers, art book collectors, and creative entrepreneurs
* A wonderful source of inspiration from the minds behind Poketo
* Great for those who loved The Kinfolk Home: Interiors for Slow Living by Nathan Williams, Homebody: A Guide to Creating Spaces You Never Want to Leave by Joanna Gaines, and In the Company of Women: Inspiration and Advice from over 100 Makers, Artists, and Entrepreneurs by Grace Bonney
Sonoko Sakai -- David Irvin -- Adi Goorich and Sean Pecknold -- Stephen Kenn and Beks Opperman -- Helen Levi -- Brendan Ravenhill -- Chris Manak -- Takashi Yanai -- Tammer Hijazi and Caitlin Mociun -- Windy Chien -- Lily and Hopie Stockman -- Shev Rush and Kevin Lane -- Sean Knibb -- Eva and Ian Goicochea -- Tina Roth Eisenberg -- Adele Tetangco -- Adam J. Kurtz -- Terri Chiao and Adam Frezza -- Jean Lee and Dylan Davis -- Stephanie Forsythe and Todd Macallen -- Lindsey Hampton -- Lukas Peet.